A complete day-by-day listing of priorities for getting ready for your next opponent.
44 Pages – PDF Download
Written by Head Coach Joe Susan, the package includes:
- Proper ways to have an efficient meeting structure.
- Day by day game plan progressions to get ready for Friday night or Saturday afternoon.
- Detailed practice organization, Sunday-Friday.
- Critical content of your opponent’s film evaluation.
- Defensive front and coverage evaluation.
- Pressure the defense may show as well as a breakdown of situational defenses.
- Installing formations in the run game.
- Installing formations in the passing game.
- Prepare handouts for entire offense.
- What to emphasize with each daily practice.
- Prioritizing red zone offense and formulating situational game plans in priority order.
- Review of four minute concepts and the two minute offense.
- Preparations for game day – everything that needs to be done as a staff, with the team, and a complete detailed review of the game plan.
- Essential elements to consider.